Sutter Creek Community Benefit Foundation – Membership
Why become a member of the Sutter Creek Community Benefit Foundation?
- Because we need you!
- More than 97% of all membership dues go directly into grant making efforts.
- With your membership you begin to make a difference for the causes you care about in this special community. And because we plan to serve this community for a long time, you can be assured that there will be a permanent source of funds available for issues you care about.
What does it mean to be a member of the Sutter Creek Community Benefit Foundation?
- Members of the Sutter Creek Community Benefit Foundation provide the resources that drive the projects and programs we undertake on an annual basis.
- Without membership dues our board could not continue to provide the support that we offer to our community and our donors.
- Members can participate as much or as little as they want. They can help recruit new members, plan events or volunteer to be on one of our committees.
- Members will be invited to our annual meetings and any special events.
- We encourage you to become a part of the Sutter Creek Community Benefit Foundation. With your help, we will fulfill our mission to restore, preserve and develop Sutter Creek’s historic and cultural assets now and forever.
- Join your friends, family, neighbors, and other community members and become a member of the Sutter Creek Community Benefit Foundation.
» Download Membership Application (PDF)